首页 > 文库大全 > 精品范文库 > 7号文库

外贸英语常用语句大全:验货篇

外贸英语常用语句大全:验货篇



第一篇:外贸英语常用语句大全:验货篇

外贸英语常用语句大全:验货篇

一)

Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。

The inspection of commodity is no easy job.商检工作不是那么简单。

Mr.Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。

As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage.我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。

The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

How should we define the inspection rights?

商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?

I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。

We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。

Words and Phrases

inspection 检验

inspect 检验

to inspect A for B 检查A中是否有B

inspector 检验员

inspector of tax 税务稽查员

inspection of commodity 商品检验

第二篇:外贸英语常用语句:询盘篇

询盘 Inquiry

(一)Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr.Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。北京报关员考试

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F.prices, Mr.Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F.Hamberg for the chairs.请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?报关员考试

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 销售条件

to make delivery 交货

to make prompt-delivery 即期交货

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊订货

第三篇:外贸英语常用商务函电的英语语句

体验式英语教育先锋美联英语

外贸英语常用商务函电的英语语句

随着全球化日趋成熟,中国也逐渐成为不可或缺的一部分。因而,外贸英语也发挥着日趋重要的作用。下面就与大家分享常见的20句商务函电英语。

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.如承试订货,不胜感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enables them to enjoy a maximum profit.这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

第四篇:外贸英语之支付篇

商务英语之外贸英语付款篇

之一 付款工具以及托收和汇付

这个月末以前应该付款。

Payment should be effected before the end this month

用英镑付款较方便。

It is convenient to pay in pound sterling.至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?

Now, as regards to payment, we agreed to use us dollars, am I right?

用日圆付款可能会有困难。

It is difficult to make payment in janpanese yen.我从未用过人民币付款。

I have never made payment in renminbi before.我们不能接受延期付款。

I never accepted payment on deferred terms.你们拒付的理由是什么?

What's your reason for the refusal of payment?

托收款未得照付。

Collection is not paid.我们相信你们不会拒付。

We don't think you'll refuse to pay.银行只接受一次拒付。

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

We will not pay until the shipping documents for goods are reached us.设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还.The equipment will be paid in installment with the commodities produced in our factories.我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

We are worry about the decline in prices will cause the refusal of payment.如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

Of course the payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

Now we have settled down the terms of payment.我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

Shall we have the talk about the terms of payment?

您希望用什么方式付款?

What is the mode of payment you want to employ?

这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

This is the normal mode of payment in international business.我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

We can’t accept other terms of payment.如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。

If you can’t be more flexible, we can’t accept the terms of payment.请见票即付。

Please protect our draft on presentation.你方的汇票见票即付。

Your draft will be honored on presentation.汇票已经在纽约贴现。

Our draft was discounted in new york

我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

Our draft no 36 has been dishonored.汇票之款尚未收进。

The draft has not been collected.我们无力兑付这些汇票。

We are unable to meet these drafts.我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We have drawn the clean draft for the value of this shipment.我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to

汇票已经交银行按光票托收.The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

You can draw on me juts as if there is a letter of credit.我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

We are sending the draft to china bank for documentary collection.我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

We will draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

We will draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore

我们已经将款以支票汇出。

We have already remitted the account by check.我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

We enclose a check for RMB 200

Words and Phrasesdiscount 贴现 draft 汇票 Promisory Note 本票 cheque 支票 clean bill 光票 documentary bill 跟单汇票 Sight Bill 即期汇票 Time Bill 远期汇票 Usance Bill 远期汇票Commercial Bill 商业汇票 Banker's Bill 商业汇票 Banker's Bill 银行汇票Commercial Acceptance Bill 商业承兑汇票 Bankers'

Acceptance Bill 银行承兑汇票 invoice 发票Performer Invoice 形式发票 Sample Invoice 样品发票 Consignment Invoice 寄售发票Recipe Invoice 收妥发票

Certified Invoice 证明发票 Manufacturers' Invoice 厂商发票At sight 即期,见票即付 At...days(month)after sight 付款人见票后若干天(月)付款At...days sight 付款人见票后若干天即付款 At...days after date 出票后若干天付款At...days after B/L 提单签发后若干天付款remittance 汇付 Mail transfer(M/T)信汇 Demand Draft(D/D)票Telegraphic Transfer(T/T)电汇 collection 托收 clean Bill for

Collection 光票托收Documentary Bill for Collection 跟单托收 Uniform Rules for Collection 《托收统一规则》Collection Advice 托收委托书 Advice of Clean Bill for Collection 光票托收委托书

Collection Bill Purchased 托收出口押汇 Trust Receipt 信托收据copy 副本original 正本

很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。

We regret we can’t accept payment cash against document.以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。

We accept D/P payment for the future dealings.我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易.We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单

we agree to change the terms of payment from L/C to D/P at sight.我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。

We will draw D/P against your purchase.在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

We will consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage, as the special sign of encouragement.很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

We regret we can’t accept cash against document on the arrival of goods at

destination.买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。

The buyer suggest D/A as the terms of payment, but the sellers was unwilling to make any expectation.我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

We can’t agree to draw at 30 days D/A.因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式.So it’s better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们大忙。

It will help us a lot if you accept D/A or D/P.您能否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

Can you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P.Words and Phrases

Documents against Payment(D/P)付款交单Documents against Payment at Sight(D/P sight)即期付款交单Documents against Payment after Sight(D/P sight)远期付款交单Documents against Acceptance(D/A)承兑交单dealing 交易,生意

sales-purchasing 促销,推销stage 阶段,过程destination 目的地to make exception 例外

Cash Against Payment 凭单付款

之二 信用证方式下的付款方式

我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

We insist on the letter of credit.我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

As I said before, we require payment by L/C.我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

We still want to use letter of credit as the mode of payment.我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

We always require L/C for our export.我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

L/c at sightis normal for our export to France.进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

We also pay by L/C for imports

我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker’s guanrantee.信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

Is the wording of “confirmed” necessary for the letter of credit?

我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

What do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by D/P?

请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

Will you please to increase the credit to$1000?

信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

The credit is short opened to the amount of 100

你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆.Your L/C No.48 is short of $29.欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in USA

伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

When do I have to open the letter of credit?

按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?

请及时开出信用证。

Please open letter of credit in good time.我们会按时开证的。

We'll open the letter of credit at sight.我同意用即期信用证付款。

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.信用证是即期的还是远期的?

Is the credit at sight or after sight?

我们在3月初开出信用证。

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

We'll open the credit one month before shipment.请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.这张信用证7月15日到期。

This letter of credit expires on 15th July.信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。

To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?

开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.卖方要修改信用证。

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.

第五篇:外贸英语常用词句

询盘 Inquiry

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购to inquire about 对...询价to make an inquiry向...询价

inquirer 询价者enquiry 询盘inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

(二)May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F.prices, Mr.Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F.Hamberg for the chairs.请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?你们通常要多久才能交货?Could you make prompt delivery?可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 销售条件to make delivery 交货to make prompt-delivery 即期交货payment terms 付款方式special orders 特殊订货

价格 Price

Business is closed at this price.交易就按此价敲定。

Your price inacceptable(unacceptable).你方价格可以(不可以)接受。

Your price is feasible(infeasible).你方价格是可行(不可行)的。

Your price is workable.你们出价可行。

Your price is realistic(unrealistic).你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。

Your price is reasonable(unreasonable).你方价格合理(不合理)。

Your price is practicable(impracticable).你方价格是行得通的(行不通)。

Your price is attractive(not attractive).你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。

Your price is inducing(not inducing).你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。

Your price is convincing(not convincing).你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。

Your price is competitive(not competitive).你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。

The goods are(not)competitively priced.此货的定价有(无)竞争力。

Words and Phrases

price 价格,定价,开价priced 已标价的,有定价的pricing 定价,标价

priced catalogue 定价目录price of commodities 物价pricing cost 定价成本

price card 价格目录Pricing method 定价方法

pricing policy 定价政策price format 价格目录,价格表price tag 价格标签,标价条

price current(p.c.)市价表price list价格目录,价格单

(二)Price is turning high(low).价格上涨(下跌)。

Price is high(low).价格高(低)。

Price is rising(falling).价格上升(下降)。

Price is up(down).价格上涨(下跌)。

Price is looking up.价格看涨。

Price has skyrocketed.价格猛涨,Price has shot up.价格飞涨。

Price has risen perpendicularly.价格直线上升。

Price has risen in a spiral.价格螺旋上升。

Price has hiked.价格急剧抬高。

Your price is on the high side.你方价格偏高。

Price has advanced.价格已上涨。

The goods are priced too high.货物定价太高。

Your price is rather stiff.你方价格相当高。

Price is leveling off.价格趋平。

Your price is prohibitive.你方价格高得令人望而却步。

The Japanese yen is strengthening.日圆坚挺。

The U.S.Dollar is weakening.美圆疲软。

Your price is much higher than the price from U.K.France and Germany.你方价格比英、法、德的都高。

Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。Your price is $500/mt, twice of the other countries.你们每公吨500美圆的价格是其他国家的两倍。Is it possible for you to raise(lift)the price by 5%?你们能否把价格提高5%?

Words and Phrases

ceiling price 最高价,顶价maximum price 最高价minimum price 最低价

average price平均价格base price 底价rockbottom price 最低价

bedrock price 最低价

(三)Price is hovering between $5 and $8.价格徘徊于5至8美圆之间。

We regret we have to maintain our original price.很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。

Price is easy.价格疲软。

Price is easy off.价格趋于疲软。

Price has declined.价格已跌落。

Price has dipped(sagged).价格已下降。

It simply can't stand such a big cut.再也经不住大幅度削价了。

Price has tobogganed.价格突然下降。

Price has plummeted.价格暴跌。

Price has downslided.价格剧降。

This new product is moderately priced.新产品的定价适度。

Articles of everyday use are economically priced.日用品价格低廉。

Everyone knows, the price of crude oil has greatly decreased.人人皆知,目前原油价格大幅度下跌。

We've already cut the price very fine.我们已将价格减至最低限度了。

The French price of stainless steel plates are about $1200 per mt, while the German price is still lower.法国的不锈钢板价格为每公吨1200美圆,德国的还要低。We're ready to reduce the price by 5%.我们准备减价百分之五。

To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3%.为达成这笔交易,你方应至少减价3%。

Business is possible if you can lower the price to HK$2150.你方若能减价到2150港币,可能成交。

The utmost(best)we can do is to reduce the price by 2%.我们最多能减价百分之二。

We cannot take anything off the price.我们不能再减价了。

We've already cut down our prices to cost level.我们已经将价格降到成本费的水平了。There is no room for any reduction in price.价格毫无再减的余地了。

Our rock-bottom price is $500/mt, and cannot be further lowered.我们的最低价是500美圆一公吨,不能再低了。

Words and Phrases

hover 徘徊于...,盘旋于original price 原价moderately 适当地,合适地;适度economically 经济地,便宜地stainless steel 不锈钢utmost 极限,竭尽所能cost level 成本费用的水平rock-bottom 最低的(四)

DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.210德国马克折合人民币400元。

Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。

Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?

您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?

to be equivalent to 相当于to employ 用...计价,采用...exchange rate 汇率

(五)I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.我可以就价格条件答复你方。You wish to have a discussion of the price terms of washers.您是想谈谈洗衣机的价格条件吧。Yes, all of the price terms are acceptable.是的,哪种价格条件都可以接受的。

C.I.F.is the price term normally adopted by you, right? C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?Sometimes F.O.B.and C&F are also employed.我们有时也用离岸价或成本加运费价。You said yesterday that the price was $60/mt, C.I.F.Brussels.您昨天说价格定为每公吨60英镑C.I.F.布鲁塞尔。

In case F.O.B.is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?

你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?

Additional Words and Phrases

buying price 买价selling price 卖价new price 新价old price 旧价present price 现价original price 原价

current price 时价,现价prevailing price 现价ruling price 目前的价格going price 现价opening price 开价,开盘价closing price 收盘价

exceptional price 特价special price 特价nominal price 有行无市的价格moderate price 公平价格wholesale price 批发价retail price 零售价market price 市价net price 净价cost price 成本价

gross price 毛价price effect 价格效应price contract 价格合约price calculation 价格计算price limit 价格限制price control 价格控制price theory 价格理论price regulation 价格调整price structure 价格构成price support 价格支持

bargain 讨价还价

extra price 附加价

price ratio 比价

price per unit 单价

price index或price indices 物价指数

price of factory 厂价

    版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。

    本文地址:https://www.feisuxs.com/wenku/jingpin/7/2637220.html

相关内容

热门阅读
随机推荐